Maple-Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds
Maple-Chili Pumpkin Seeds: 2 c unwashed seeds, 1/2 tsp Sriracha, 1 Tbsp maple syrup, 3/4 tsp salt. Roast @ 300F 20 min. Cool. Devour.
This super-easy recipe was posted on Twitter this morning by SimpleBites.net editor Aimée Wimbush-Bourque. (I have a special place in my heart for entire recipes that can be squeezed into less than 140 characters! Especially when they use Sriracha!)
It’s a great way to use up the pumpkin seeds you were just going to throw away, or spice up the batch you were going to roast with just plain old salt. The heat of Sriracha and sweetness of the maple syrup will take your pepitas to new heights!
- lehcarsaile reblogged this from thesrirachacookbook and added:
- meggiemay4749 reblogged this from thesrirachacookbook
- amandataylor likes this
- complexmachines likes this
- fuckyahsriracha reblogged this from thesrirachacookbook
- stupesies likes this
- thesrirachacookbook likes this
- foodpam reblogged this from thesrirachacookbook and added:
- thesrirachacookbook posted this