Kara Newman is quite the expert with spicy cocktail recipes. Hell, you could say she wrote the book on spicy drinks… um, cuz she did. (Spice & Ice…check it out!) And today, on her Twitter feed, she mentioned something grand: Sriracha Bitters.
Now, The Sriracha Cookbook features a few Sriracha cocktail recipes, like the "Bleeding Mary" and another developed by my dear friend Christopher Day which features gin, tomato vodka, cucumber, Sriracha, and orange bitters… but with the news of these Sriracha bitters, it looks like there’s some more
heavy drinking recipe research in my future.
Check out Kara’s Q&A with the creator of Sriracha bitters, Mark Buettler. And do yourself a favor: order a bottle and order her book.
- pablocomotion likes this
- minkviterusser reblogged this from thesrirachacookbook and added:
- achetervefa likes this
- dsampaolo likes this
- enpause likes this
- recette-tagada likes this
- telephonie-mobile likes this
- ladylikeposture likes this
- equivoque likes this
- stephanieohdee reblogged this from thesrirachacookbook and added:
- stfudonny reblogged this from thesrirachacookbook
- thesrirachacookbook posted this